Career Services welcomes Carroll students to campus for another year full of opportunities! One event that is quickly approaching is the Career & Networking Fair.
Employers and service organizations will be at the Career & Networking Fair to meet you and tell you about their internship, career and service opportunities. We invite and strongly encourage all freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors, graduate students and alumni to attend this event. At this time we have over 17 employers and service organizations registered.
Career & Networking Fair Preparation Checklist:
- Create / Update your resume
- Create and practice your 30 second introduction
- Research the companies / organizations that will be at the Career & Networking Fair
- Prepare well thought out questions for each of the employers you wish to speak with
- Try on or purchase professional clothes, shoes and accessories
How can Career Services help you complete this check list?
- Make an appointment to learn how to create your resume or have it reviewed.
- Access the list of employers that will be attending the Career & Networking Fair: https://careerscarrollu.wordpress.com/event/career-networking-fair/
- Build A Workshop about how to create your 30 second introduction, research companies, network with recruiters or dress for success. Career Services staff will arrange a workshop designed to fit your schedule, answer your questions and meet your needs. https://careerscarrollu.wordpress.com/build-a-workshop/
- Watch the CareerSpots video, Career Fair Success to learn more about making a great first impression!
Enjoy your first week of classes. We look forward to working with you on your career development goals throughout the year!
-Torrie Boduch, Senior Career Services Advisor