Are you prepared for WorkForce 2013 Career & Internship Fair?
If not, here is a checklist of things to do before going:
- Create / update your resume. Need help with this? Make an appointment with a Career Fellow through LC Online.
- Review list of employers that will be attending the fair. Click here for the list of participating companies and organizations.
- Research the companies that you want to speak with.
- Create and practice your 30 second elevator pitch.
- Clean or purchase your business professional attire.
For more tips and to see what a career fair looks like, check out this video, Career Fair Success
-Deb Weber, Director of Career Services